Designed for BSL 2 medical bloodborne and ISO 5/Class 100 cleanroom applications.
- Fluid-resistant level 2 barrier, OSHA 29 CFR 1910 compliance
- ISO 5/Class 100 cleanroom tested
- Suitable for BSL 1, BSL 2 risk area use
- Air permeability 18 CFM for wearer comfort
- Stainless steel snap closures
- Durable 'long life' construction; 200+ commercial wash rated
Full 360 degree front and back incidental splash protection assists with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 compliance. Manufactured from continuous filament, low-linting polyester yarns. Anti-static 10 (9), test method 76. Air permeability 18 CFM, comfortable when worn in normal room temperatures (±72 °F/22.2 °C) with humidity <50%.
Durable construction features three (3) 'no fail' pockets, double stitched and bar tacked top corners, 'lifetime guaranteed' stainless closures, stain-resistant to blood, bleach, and all aqueous liquids. Industry leading wash life; 225 hot water 160 °F commercial wash tested, 200+ wash rated.
Additional features include hang loop on outside back of collar, and side vents for pant pocket access. Available in white, ceil blue, royal, black and green.