Delivering the ultimate in water purity for absolute confidence in your results
- Advanced PureSure deionization
- Eliminates trace ions that leach into your water, and provides advanced warning to change the purification packs
- Fully recirculating
- Ensuring microbial purity and guaranteeing pure water at the point-of-use
- Real-time TOC monitoring provides complete confidence in organic purity
- Integrated ultrafiltration or microfiltration filters out endotoxins, proteins, nucleases and particulates
- Full spectrum UV treatment
- Data capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates
- Variable flow; Auto-volume dispense; Hands free; Locked dispense; Hand-held dispensing
Suggested applications include mass spectrometry, molecular biology, ultra trace analyses, electrochemistry, atomic spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, ion chromatography, cell cultures, qualitative analyses, gas chromatography, immunochemistry.
When you require the ultimate in water purity, PURELAB Chorus 1 provides the perfect solution. Consistently delivering water purity of 18.2 MΩ.cm (Type I+/I) and underpinned by the advanced PureSure® deionization system, the PURELAB Chorus 1 enables you to focus on attaining accurate results while ensuring an uninterrupted work flow.
Certifications: UL listed. CE marked.
Accessories information: Additional accessories, and future consumables are sold separately.
Ordering information: Ready to go package includes Chorus 1 water system, Halo Dispense for General Science unit / Halo Advance Dispense for the Life Science and Analytic Units, basic installation kit (LA762) and integrated installation kit and consumables required for mandatory operation (including two RO feed purification packs). Standard product includes Chorus 1 water system, consumables required for mandatory operation (including two RO feed purification packs), basic installation kit (LA762). If required, additional kits can be purchased for alternative configurations, including wall mounting, stacking of systems and remote, multiple dispensing points (including flexible dispensers). Alternative DI packs are also available for alternative feedwater types, and point of use filters, to ensure endotoxin or bacterial specifications at point of dispense. If the feed pressure exceeds 10 psi, a pressure regulator (89204-220) is required. It is highly recommended to contact your sales representative for additional information to meet your application, budget, and configuration needs.