When Type II water is all you need, then PURELAB Chorus 2 (RO/DI) is the reliable solution with the flexibility to suit your requirements
- The Reverse Osmosis feed contains optimized resin mixes to maximize consumables capacity
- Simple to install, operate and maintain with a clear indication of water purity
- Optional CO₂ removal from the purified water (post RO) increasing the life of downstream consumables
- Multiple PURELAB Chorus 2 units can feed into one reservoir and systems can be expanded post-installation
- Cost of future upgrades is minimized
- Duplex systems also guarantee maximum uptime
Suggested applications include stills replacement, buffer preparation, pH solution preparation, washing and rinsing, autoclaves, general chemistry, hydroponics, steam generators, sterilizer feed, and feed to Type I polishers.
Range of storage reservoirs designed to maintain optimum purity of stored purified water in a choice of 15, 30, 60 and 100 liter capacities.
Certifications: UL listed. CE marked.
Accessories information: Additional accessories, and future consumables are sold separately.
Ordering information: If feedwater pressure is above 2 bar (30 psi), a pressure regulator will be required. Package includes the Chorus 2 water system and standard installation Kit (LA672) and consumables required for standard operation. A water storage reservoir is required for this system to operate. If required, additional kits can be purchased for alternative configurations, including wall mounting, stacking and combining of systems. It is highly recommended to contact your sales representative for additional information to meet your application, budget, and configuration needs.