When general laboratory grade water (Type III) is all you need, then PURELAB Chorus 3 is the reliable solution with the flexibility to suit your requirements.
- Ability to configure multiple systems to increase flow rate
- Simple to install, operate and maintain with a clear indication of water purity
- Maintains purity of water during periods of low use
- Optional CO₂ removal from the purified water (post RO) increasing the life of downstream consumables
- Multiple PURELAB Chorus 3 units can feed into one reservoir and systems can be expanded post installation
- Cost of future upgrades is minimized
- Duplex systems also guarantee maximum uptime
Suggested applications include buffer preparation, washing/rinsing, autclaves, general chemistry, hydroponics, steam generators, sterilizer feed, feed to Type I polishers.
Range of storage reservoirs designed to maintain optimum purity of stored purified water in a choice of 15, 30, 60 and 100 liter capacities.
Certifications: UL listed. CE marked.
Accessories information: Additional accessories, and future consumables are sold separately.
Ordering information: If feedwater pressure is above 2 bar (30 psi) a pressure regulator will be required. Package includes the Chorus 3 water system and standard installation Kit (LA672) and consumables required for standard operation. A water storage reservoir is required for this system to operate. If required, additional kits can be purchased for alternative configurations, including wall mounting, stacking and combining of systems. It is highly recommended to contact your sales representative for additional information to meet your application, budget, and configuration needs.