Science Take-Out® Taste Blind
Biology Educational Materials
Animal Biology Learning Activites
Students use taste papers to determine if they are PTC tasters.
- Available as a Single Kit with Material for One Student or Group
- Unassembled 10 Pack for Additional Savings
- No Additional Equipment Needed
- Activities Include Interpreting a Pedigree and a Simulated Electrophoresis Gel
- Students Determine the Genotypes of 10 Family Members
They also learn about the parts of the nervous system involved in tasting.
To gain this understanding, they interpret a pedigree and a simulated electrophoresis gel to determine the genotypes of 10 family members.
Ordering information: This complete experiment setup contains all materials and does not require lab equipment.