The next generation in laboratory burners. NextGen Bunsen Burners are designed to be the safest on the market.
- Designed for safety
- Expanded base prevents easy tipping, even with hoses connected
- Spaced feet so burner fits comfortably under stands
- Candle stick style handle allows user to move burner without getting harmed
- Features air flow adjustment sleeve
- Base is coated with a chemical resistant powder coating
This basic Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. This burner has one adjustment which is an air flow adjustment sleeve; the flame is controlled via the valve at the gas output, not at the burner. This is a very basic, easy to use burner. Ribbed fuel input tube is 8 mm outside diameter, and versions jetted for liquid propane and natural gas are both available. Liquid propane burners have a BTU range of approx. 2000 to 3200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1550 °C (2822 °F). Natural gas burners have a BTU range of approx. 800 to 1200. Maximum temperature is approximately 1500 °C (2732 °F).
Ordering information: Neoprene connecting hoses, 60 or 90 cm (items 470121-742 and 470220-806), recommended.