Depicts the damaging effects of hypertension on different organs and arteries.
- Heart and kidney each dissect into two parts
- All structures are mounted vertically to a common rod with base
- Includes an information sheet outlining the resulting pathology associated with each structure
- Designed by medical professionals and educators
- Custom molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and PVC
- Hand-painted by skilled artists
This unique model displays the harmful effects of hypertension on the most susceptible organs. It consists of scaled down depictions of the brain, eye, two-part heart, two-part kidney, and enlarged artery. The organs are displayed vertically on a common rod in the correct order, with a cutaway view of an artery mounted to the base. All of the organs can be rotated or removed for closer viewing. Includes an instruction sheet which gives information on the diseases associated with each structure as a result of hypertension. Great tool for showing the negative impacts of high blood pressure.