Fully flexible hanging model allows for in-depth study of the structure and function of the human spine and vertebrae.
- Life sized model of the human spine, including pelvis
- Fully flexible construction allows for study of the function and structure of vertebrae, intervertebral discs, nerves, and arteries
- Cast from a real human bones, this model features realistic details, textures and bony landmarks
- Model includes a hanging type mount for display and study
- Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer
- Washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
Premium, life size, medical quality anatomical model of the human spine. Shows occipital plate, cervical, thoracic and lumbar vertebrae, sacrum, coccyx, and complete pelvis. The fully flexible construction allows for in-depth study of the function and structure of vertebrae, intervertebral discs, nerves, and arteries. Provides an incredible amount of realism and detail for examining the human spine. Realistic textures, bony landmarks, and artery and nerve branch details make this spine replica an excellent tool for educational study, as well as for patient demonstrations. Made of durable, sturdy and washable plastisol polymer, this replica will withstand long term use and handling. Includes hanging type mount for display and study. Mounted, the model measures 31.5" tall.