The VWR® series of shaking baths offers two bath models with exceptional temperature performance and usability.
- Excellent temperature uniformity and stability of ±0.1°C
- Easy to insert shaking trays, even when loaded
- Single point user calibration facility
- User-defined high temperature alarm and cut-off switch
- Supplied with highly versatile universal shaking tray
- Advanced run dry/dry start protection
- VWR® three-year warranty
The baths are ideal for basic as well as more demanding applications in education, research, food and beverage industry, biopharma and the life sciences
Units feature soft start and are extremely quiet during operation. The baths are capable of gently mixing or dynamic shaking depending on the application requirements. They incorporate Set and Forget™ technology - fast heat up and excellent temperature accuracy.
The magnetically coupled, maintenance free shaking mechanism sits below the shaking tray ensuring a larger working area and enabling the user to easily remove the mechanism for cleaning.
Certifications: 120V models are CSA and CE approved.
Ordering information: All models are supplied with a clear polycarbonate lift-off gabled lid and a Universal shaking tray. To accommodate test tubes or microtubes an accessory test tube tray is available with a choice of 8 racks for most commonly used sizes.