We all wish we had our own hybrid automobile to take apart, re-purpose, and use to show others exactly how this fascinating piece of technology works. Just because this may not be a possibility for you doesn't mean you can communicate the basics of hybrid technology.
- Using this educational model it's easy to:
- Demonstrate a Motor Driven solid model of a parallel hybrid system that is used in the Toyota Prius
- Teach the 5 stages of the hybrid system: Light Acceleration, Normal Driving, Full Acceleration, Deceleration and Stopping, and when the HV Battery is Charging
- Show a motor driven example of this system with operation panel for students to understand the input of the engine motor
- Have an economical and effective means of delivering hands-on interaction
- Have a working model made from durable metal and resin that will last for years to come
These items are made special to order and are not held in stock. Lead times are approximately two to three months. Freight charges may apply. Dimentions: 42L x 48W x 34H cm ; Net Weight: 6 kg ; Gross Weight: 17 kg