The PowerPac™ HC power supply is designed for high-current applications.
- Two-line, 16-character LCD screen offers adjustable contrast
- Screen displays all running parameters at once
- Programming permits multistep methods
- Pause mode allows editing of run parameters
- Automatically completes a run interrupted by power failure
- Compact and stackable
- Viewing angle alters via flip-down legs
The PowerPac™ HC Power Supply has automatic crossover. When the set limit of a non-constant parameter is reached, and if the power capability of the unit is not exceeded, the power supply will switch, making the non-constant parameter the new constant parameter. This prevents damage to electrophoresis cells.
The power supply is programmable for constant voltage, constant current, or constant power operation from a single LCD screen. Safety features include automatic detection of no-load, short circuit, rapid resistance change, ground leak, fan failure, pause/resume function and system overheating.
Certifications: Conforms to CE standards for emissions and immunity class A; tested only at 230 V; TÜV EMC certification, EN61010.