This front-loading autoclave features simple push-button operation and a digital display.
- Dry Mode Allows Users to Sterilize Dry-Wrapped Instruments
- Temperature, Time, and Pressure on Digital Display
- Stainless Steel Chamber Doesn't Corrode Like Aluminum Does
- Printer Access Port for Optional Printer or Computer Connection
- Under and Over-Temperature Alarms
The stainless steel chamber and rugged ABS enclosure don't corrode the way aluminum can, and the silicone rubber gasket ensures a long life.
The dry mode allows users to sterilize dry-wrapped instruments. The printer-access port lets users connect the autoclave to printers or computers.
Certifications: ST79-approved sterilizing cycle.
Ordering information: This kit includes a two-year manufacturer's warranty.