The BotBrain system features a challenge-based curriculum to teach problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Challenge-Based Curriculum
- National Science and Technology Standards Addressed
- Neaten Stem Standards Addressed
- Analytical Thinking Encouraged
- Kit Meets Requirements for Scouts Robotics Badge
It is a serious learning tool for science and engineering that mirrors real engineering project with deadlines, limited resources, and detailed specifications. Students work in collaborative groups, use technology, and practice problem solving and critical thinking.
One Brain E Bot Kit supports one to three students.
Ordering information: This kit includes a curriculum, a BotBrain Microprocessor Board, sensors, actuators, a set of Merkur mechanical parts, and assembly tools.