The Air Core Solenoid is perfect for induced magnetic field studies.
- Solenoid Can Also Work with a Current Balance
- Coils Wound on a Plastic Tube
- Copper Wire Has 575 Turns
- Solenoid Carries 5A Current Continuously
- For Induced Magnetic Field Studies
It can also work with a current balance to measure the force on a conductor in a magnetic field. The solenoid has coils wound on a plastic tube with approximately 575 turns of copper wire.
It can carry a current of 5A continuously or 10A intermittently.
Resistance is - 1.2 ohm
Inductance is – 6 mH