This survey set improves students' recognition of all three major rock groups.
- Great for All Levels of Teaching
- Thirty-Six Numbered Samples Included
- Set Improves Students' Recognition of All Three Major Rock Groups
- Compartmented Collection Box
- Identification List Included
A complete collection of specimens, this set shows characteristic features of each rock type, in a size convenient for classroom study.
The set is housed in a compartmented collection box and includes an identification list and student rock classification chart.
Ordering information: This kit includes 36 numbered samples, 1" x 1". Provided rock types include 12 igneous, 12 metamorphic, and 12 sedimentary.