Erlab’s Captair Ductless Filtering Fume Hoods and Powder Weighing Stations are 100% ductless, meaning no HVAC connection to the outside is required. Some models can be placed on mobile bases to be wheeled around, or shared between laboratories. The units offer end users protection from particulate, and or liquid handlings. Units are also cleanroom compliant with HEPA at the exhaust. Customers can weigh down to six decimal places without interruption of the scale.
- With Erlab’s unique ValiQuest or eValiQuest validation process, safety is guaranteed and chemical exposure is eliminated by the configurable filtering system above the enclosure
- Validation of the filtration needed is completed through the ValiQuest or eValiQuest process
- Installation is simple and no ductwork is necessary allowing for relocation
- Each unit has Smart Technology™ - an exclusive set of tools that consists of Smart-Light Communication™, chemical sensors (*optional), real-time status, and the eGuard app
- Smart Technology gives an easily identifiable method of communication regarding containment, performance and filter efficiency via a soft, LED band of light called Smart-Light
- Smart-Light is a light signature across the front panel which casts a stable LED glow ensuring proper operation
If normal operation is disrupted, the reassuring LED light pulses and sounds, drawing the attention of the operator only when necessary for the following:
1 Beep – 60 Hour Timer (turned off for all USA customers).
2 Beeps – Air face Velocity (Monitored through hot wire Anemometer).
3 Beeps – Filter Saturation (*Optional Molecode detection sensor).
4 Beeps – Fan Failure
Safety is the first priority: Filtration and containment performance comply with the AFNOR NFX 15-211 standard (Class 1 and 2). Completion of the ValiQuest or eValiQuest chemical questionnaire before purchase to validate the recommended filter configuration, carbon filter type, filter lifetime, and means of detection (Molecode). The post-installation follow-up service means you benefit from the best possible protection over time.
VWR eValiQuest Link: evaliquest.erlab.com/index.php?drid=128
With the push of one button, it will set you free of limitations in order to focus on what is most important: your work.
Certifications: CE. ASHRAE 110. AFNOR NFX 15-211:2009. ANSI Z9.5-2012.
Ordering information: Filters and accessories are sold separately.
Packaging: The units will arrive completely knocked down and will require assembly.
Caution: Please note: All units require filters in order to operate and must be selected according to individual applications approved via Erlab's ValiQuest or eValiQuest (link above) Chemical Questionnaire. Units are supplied with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty (subject to compliance with operating conditions). Please contact your Avantor representative for more information.