- Ideal for educators, makerspaces, libraries, and after-school programs
- Accommodates 24-32 individuals or 8 groups of inventors with 20 Bits each
- Get started fast with our comprehensive Educator’s Guide, built to empower teachers and other workshop leaders to facilitate and create project-based lessons
- Access thousands of invention and lesson ideas online
- Comes with official littleBits tacklebox to store Bits on a shelf or on the go
- Learn about all your Bits with instruction cards and the “Make: Getting Started With littleBits” book
The new and improved Workshop Set is here, arming your classroom or makerspace with all the Bits you need to unleash creativity and get individuals and groups creating inventions, large and small
We expanded and improved on the prior Workshop Set based on extensive testing and feedback from educators and users. The changes will increase the diversity in the Bits that each group (or individual) receives, which will enable everyone to learn more and create greater inventions than ever before.
With 160 Bits (8 sets of 20 user favorites) and multiple accessories, this Workshop Set is gigantic! It can support up to 32 inventors problem-solving, tinkering, and flexing their maker muscles together. It’s the perfect way to incorporate formal or unstructured STEM/STEAM learning into your program (and lots of fun!).