Learn the basics of coding and create your own programmable inventions.
- Getting started is simple with 8 sample sketches (pre-made code)
- Create inventions that communicate with software (Processing, MaxMSP, etc.)
- Build and code your own Etch-a-Sketch™, analog pong game, and more
- Explore inventions, step-by-step instructions, and helpful resources online
- Learn the skills of the future: coding, engineering, and creativity
Ordering information: You will need to download the Arduino IDE to use the Arduino kit. You can find it at https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
There is a web version and a specific one for each operating system, all are free.