Transform your curriculum with STEAM training and support.
- Clear lessons and examples keep you engaged throughout the program and help you see how to integrate STEAM into your curriculum
- Teachers experience STEAM for themselves to gain knowledge and skills that increase their comfort level
- Familiarize yourself with basic STEAM concepts and teaching methods
- Explore littleBits circuits and using Bits as an invention tool
- Learn how to organize and implement STEAM into the classroom
- Learn how to design your own fun, engaging and enlightening lesson plans
- Complete six hours of self-paced online instruction with 24/7 access over six months
- Quizzes and cheat sheets help educators reflect on their learnings to customize and implement STEAM lessons
- Receive a PDU (Professional Development Unit) certificate upon completion
LittleBits STEAM PD is a course for teachers and administrators looking for instruction on how to add fun, hands-on STEAM learning to their 3rd–8th grade curriculum. Experienced STEAM educators and newbies will walk away with the tools to create lessons that are customized for their students and engage them in collaboration and problem-solving.
Ordering information: Bits and Kits are sold separately. See the manual section on the web for specific ordering instructions.