Represented here is the right hip joint of a male with the individual muscles as well as the muscle origins and insertions on the femur and the hip bone.
- Muscular origins and insertions are raised and color-coded
- Removable parts: muscle layers can easily be taken off
- Realistic coloring of bone and muscles
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Includes 3B Smart Anatomy
For educational purposes, the origin and insertion areas of the muscles have been raised and presented in color (muscle origin = red; muscle insertion = blue) on the hip joint. The hip muscles have been mounted on their corresponding regions of origin and insertion and are removable from the hip joint for a different perspective. Studying the anatomy of the human hip bone is easy with this hip joint and removable muscle. The relationship of the muscular system and skeletal system are represented clearly with this human hip joint model.
Accessories information: For information about 3B Smart Anatomy, please see the document attached on this page.