The three-dimensional relief model shows the 10 stages of meiosis on the basis of a typical mammal cell.
- Chromosomes colored according to modified AZAN staining colors
- Cell components are color-coded in accordance with educational aspects
- Attaching magnets on the rear
- Storage system, free-standing or hanging up
- Supplied with detailed description and copying templates
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
1. Interphase (stage of G1-phase), 2. Prophase I (leptotene), 3. Prophase I (zygotene and pachytene), 4. Prophase I (diplotene), 5. Prophase I (diakinesis), 6. Metaphase I, 7. Anaphase I, 8. Telophase I, cytokinesis I, interkinesis, prophase II and metaphase II, 9. Anaphase II, 10. Telophase II and cytokinesis II.