Economical oscilloscope for all your electrical needs.
- 100MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s, Equivalent-time sampling rate up to 50 GSa/s
- Memory Depth up to 2 Mpts
- Trigger types: Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternate
- Waveform math functions:+, -, *, /, FFT
- Six digital frequency counter
This is a dual-channel universal 100 MHz digital oscilloscope. It includes a 2 Mpts memory depth that helps to ensure accurate waveform resolution and to capture longer signal lengths. With its seven- inch TFT-LCD (800*480) screen, there is adequate screen space to help better see and analyze waveform details. Along with a 1 GSa/s sampling rate, it supports 32 parameters measurements and common mathematical operations to speed up complex / repetitive measurements.
See the Data manual for more detailed specifications.
Ordering information: Includes USB Cable, Quick Start, Certificate of Calibration, 2x Passive Probe, Power Cord, CD (Includes User Manual and EasyScopeX software).