More power for higher frequency waveform generation.
- 14-bit, 150 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Convenient channel copy, track and combine functions
- Synchronize the phase of both channels with the push of a button
- Low-jitter square wave generation for simulating reliable clock signals, generating triggers, or validating serial data buses
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color display
The Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With an easy-to-read color display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 150 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. CH1 and CH2 outputs can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit).
Ordering information: See the manual for more detailed specifications.