Dual architecture provides all the benefits of a DDS and a true point-by-point arbitrary waveform generator.
- Dual-channel operation with each channel providing the rated amplitude (10 Vpp) over the entire frequency range
- Sine and square waveforms up to 20 MHz
- True point-by-point 14-bit, 125 MSa/s, 16-kpt arbitrary waveform generator
- Seamless integration with B&K Precision’s waveform editing software WaveXpress, allowing users to generate complex arbitrary waveforms
- Bright color display with waveform preview
Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. CH1 and CH2 outputs are fully independent with individual on/off buttons and can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit). The generator provides linear and logarithmic sweep capabilities, AM/FM/PM/FSK/PWM modulation, and a continuously variable DC offset to inject signals directly into circuits at the correct bias level. Separate output amplitude and DC offset amplifiers let you set a large DC offset (e.g. ± 4.99 V) with a small amplitude output signal (e.g. 10 mV).
Ordering information: See the manual for more detailed specifications.