The unit features 11 vertically stacked colors ranging from bright blue to white.
- Use to study color vs wavelength and/or experimentally determine Planck's Constant h
- Works well with Labs Direct Vision Spectroscope (product number PH100QA
- 11 horizontally stacked LED lights
- Plot wave length vs threshold voltage to experimentally determine Planck's Constant
- 4 mm banana plugs/power supply NOT included. Operates using 0-6v continuous DC unit ( Labs part # EPR1332)
LED Array for use in topics of diffraction gratings and light, as well as Planck's Constant calculation. The unit features 11 vertically stacked colors ranging from bright blue to white and is a versatile classroom tool.