This ray box is ideal for optical demonstrations in the classroom.
- Ray box includes 3 openings, to be used by 2 sets of pupils
- Uses 50 mm slide accessories
- Only a minimum accessories are needed to cover a wide range of optics experiments
- Supplied with: 2 meter of flex and two 4mm plugs, 12V 24W B15 bulb, bulb holder, slit plate, aluminum blanking plates
- Supplied with instructions
This traditional Ray box has three openings, two of which can be used simultaneously by two sets of pupils. The two side openings each have two slots for accommodating blanking plates, 50 mm slide accessories. A front opening provides seven grooves for accessories and lenses which have been designed so that when used with a biconvex cylindrical lens of 75 mm focal length, divergent or convergent rays are obtained through the slit plate. Only a minimum of accessories are needed to cover a wide range of optics experiments. Supplied with 2 meter of flex and two 4mm plugs, 12V, 24W B15 bulb, bulb holder, slit plate, aluminum blanking plates. Supplied with working instructions.