Closely wound steel helix for studying wave behavior.
- Wave form helix for study of wave behavior
- Metal slinky spring stretches for demonstrating wave forms
- Can be used on stairs with tall step height for further experimentation
- Compressed height of 20 cm
- Wooden stand for display and storage
This looming tower of metal dwarfs the standard toy at TWICE the closed height (20 cm vs. the standard 10 cm) and can be stretched out way longer than you would expect to amplify the impact of your demonstration. Plan on your students/friends/families/strangers not quickly forgetting the waves you form with this. If you plan on putting this down some stairs, the step height needs to be pretty tall (definitely taller than a standard staircase). Comes with a wooden stand.