Plane mirrors for studying optics.
- Silver-backed glass mirror mounted on wooden block measuring approx. 3 x 2 x 0.75" (75 x 50 x 20 mm)
- Wood mount protects mirror and makes transport simple
- Plane mirror reflects light at the angle of incidence
- Small size allows mirror to be passed out and around to a class easily
- Useful for demonstrating the physics of light and reflection, and can be used in optics setups
This wood-mounted plane mirror is perfect for demonstrating light and reflection physics! Light hitting the mirror will reflect at the same angle. Try it with a flashlight or laser pointer. The mirror's small size make it good for classroom demonstrations, or for use as a spot mirror.