BioFit’s clean room chairs are designed and tested to meet ISO 14644-1 cleanliness standards and still provide user comfort, health and wellbeing.
- Pneumatic mechanism cylinder is plugged to keep particles securely inside.
- Chrome-plated metal parts
- Ergonomic comfort and support
- Fully encased backrest, vinyl upholstery covers the front and back and a polypropylene rear panel protects against compromise or potential damage
- Dual-wheel resistance casters enhance user safety by inhibiting seating from rolling away on hard floors or 2" high polyamide glides
- Adjustable and fixed height footrings
BioFit’s seating solutions are crafted with user comfort, health and wellbeing in mind
BioFit has specialized in the development of seating for technical applications since our founding, offering more solutions for clean room environments than any other manufacturer.
Over 70 years’ background improving the workplace experience to provide ergonomic, LEED® compliant seating for healthcare, technology, education, lab, industrial, office and custom applications.
Products meet or exceed rigorous industry standard and carry a 13-year warranty with a lifetime warranty on the pneumatic mechanisms.
Ordering information: Chairs include either casters or glides.