BioFit’s ESD chairs are made to meet critical static control environments and still provide user comfort, health and wellbeing.
- Chrome finish
- Spring-loaded contact ball bearing assembly assures continuity thoughout the chair
- Drag wire for added continuity from the chair to the ground
- Ergonomic comfort and support
- Backrest has electrically conductive 0.125" polypropylene rear panel
- Dual-wheel resistance ESD casters enhance user safety by inhibiting seating from rolling away on hard floors or 2" high polyamide glides
- Adjustable and fixed height footrings
BioFit’s seating solutions are crafted with user comfort, health and wellbeing in mind
BioFit has specialized in the development of seating for technical applications since our founding, offering more solutions for ESD/static-control environments than any other manufacturer.
Over 70 years’ background improving the workplace experience to provide ergonomic, LEED® compliant seating for healthcare, technology, education, lab, industrial, office and custom applications.
Products meet or exceed rigorous industry standard and carry a 13-year warranty with a lifetime warranty on the pneumatic mechanisms.