A modular electronic platform for quick prototyping.
- 12 electronic modules included, plus one Makeblock Orion (Arduino-compatible)
- Arduino programming support
- Graphic programming languages support (MIT Scratch and Ardublock)
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- Bluetooth module included for connecting with smartphones
- Comes with smartphone App (Android and iOS available)
This kit contains 12 sensors and actuators, each with a color-coded connector to simplify wiring. Each module comes with Arduino library for quick programming.
In addition to Arduino programming, this kit supports graphic programming languages such as MIT Scratch and Ardublock which are great for teaching kids how to program and interact with hardware.
For additional control without additional coding, attach the Bluetooth module (dual mode 2.0 and 4.0) and download the Makeblock app. Then use your smartphone or tablet to control your robot.