An Arduino Mega2560 Rev3 development board based on ATmega2560 microcontroller.
- Used for embedded design and development
- Perfect for advanced programming use
- ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB to serial converter
- 1.0 pinout
- Stronger RESET circuit
- 5 V operating voltage
- Input voltage (recommended) range from 7 to 12 V
- Input voltage (limit) range from 6 to 20 V
- 40 mA DC current per I/O pin
- 256 KB flash memory of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- 8 KB SRAM
- 4 KB EEPROM
The board has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC to DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove or Diecimila. The Arduino Mega can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically. The Arduino Mega2560 has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino or other microcontrollers.