Experiment motor for universal use in experiments on rotational motion.
- Speed sensitivity: Approximately 40 rpm per V
- Span of chuck: 0.8 to 10 mm
- Stand rod: 12 mm Ø
- Pulleys: 10 mm Ø, 20 mm Ø, 40 mm Ø
- Axle: 10 mm Ø
- Drive belt: 130 mm Ø×4 mm
- Connection: via 4 mm safety sockets
It can be used as a generator in conjunction with the included hand crank. Robust clockwise and counter-clockwise rotating IDC motor with epicyclic gearbox and quick-action chuck in a tough anodized aluminum casing with removable and adjustable stainless steel stand rod. Speed of rotation is adjusted by altering the supply voltage. Adjustable torque. Includes 3 belt pulleys of different diameters on a mounting axle.