This Lab Chair is highlighted by european styling to enhance user freedom of motion while providing proven ergonomic performance, reliability and upscale aesthetics in demand by today’s laboratory professionals.
- Euro-style design increases user freedom of motion and provides high-end aesthetic, meeting functionality needs of lab professionals while promoting positive, talent-attracting corporate image
- Generously proportioned seat with highly resilient, molded foam cushioning delivers greater comfort and more attractive product profile compared to upholstered seating utilizing smaller seats with cut foam
- Other components include height-adjustable arms with black self-skinned urethane pads, an easy-to-use ergonomic task control with seat height and back tilt adjustments and 26" diameter black composite base
- Designed for laboratory applications, including those in healthcare, education and industrial settings
- Backed by a ten year warranty
The lab chair Line features a refined yet pragmatic collection of chairs and stool designed for today’s laboratory professionals, applications and settings. The combination of european design with proven ergonomic functionality and engineering results in a focused set of models that meet real-world lab seating challenges.
Adjustable, lumbar-supporting backrest features beveled, resilient foam cushioning and hidden ratchet adjustment mechanism, providing a comfortable, appealing alternative to competitive lab seating models that have backrest adjustment knobs or levers and unsightly backbar tails.
Certifications: Meets California technical bulletin 133 requirements and ANSI/BIFMA standards for durability and safety.
Ordering information: Due to the recent enactment of San Francisco Ordinance No. 211-17, which went into effect January 1, 2019, and bans the use of fire retardant chemicals in upholstered seating sold into the city, and the adoption of California Assembly Bill - 2998, which bans the use of fire retardant chemicals in upholstered seating and goes into effect January 1, 2020, VWR, part of Avantor will no longer offer this VWR Collection seating product for purchase in the City of San Francisco, California, effective immediately; and, we will no longer offer these products for purchase in the entire State of California, effective January 1, 2020.
Caution: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.