50 Series All-Steel Folding Chairs, National Public Seating
The seat is designed with a waterfall-style front for added comfort.
- Two 19-gauge 5/8" u-shaped double riveted cross braces
- Features 19-gauge 7/8" round tubular frame with 21/2" frame strengthener
- Electromagnetically welded seat back
- Single hinges on each side for added stability and durability
- Color coordinated polypropylene glides and V-tip plugs for added stability
- Powder-coated frame
- Sitting green - ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2007
- 10 year warranty
The 50 Series standard all-steel institutional-grade folding chair features a heavy-duty powder-coated 19-gauge tubular frame with a 2.25" frame strengthener on each side of the seat. Two double-riveted U-braces - one in front and one in back - securely support the single-hinged legs. A round contoured backrest features curled safety edges and is electromagnetically tack-welded to the frame. Color-coordinated V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame's junction and matching replaceable glides prevent floor damage. The 50 Series meets MAS certified green and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Certifications: MAS Certified Green, BodyBuilder, ANSI BIFMA.