The seat is designed with a waterfall-style front for added comfort.
- Two U-shaped double riveted cross braces
- Features 18-gauge 7/8" round tubular frame
- Electromagnetically welded seat back
- Double hinges on each side for added stability and durability
- Color coordinated polypropylene glides and v-tip plugs for added stability
- Powder-coated frame
- Sitting green - ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2007
- 10 year warranty
The strongest in its class, the 300 Series premium all-steel institutional-grade folding chair features a heavy-duty powder-coated 18-gauge tubular frame with a 2.25" frame strengthener on each side of the seat. Three double-riveted U-braces - one in front and two in the back - securely support the double-hinged legs. A supportive full-sized double-contoured backrest features curled safety edges and is electromagnetically tack-welded to the frame. Color-coordinated V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame's junction and matching replaceable glides prevent floor damage.
Certifications: MAS Certified Green, BodyBuilder, ANSI BIFMA.