Designed as the perfect general-use microscope for traditional microscope users, the Panthera C is the classic microscope model of the Panthera series.
- Infinity plan achromatic objectives eliminate distortion and aberrations
- N.A. 0.90/1.25 abbe condenser yields high quality images at high magnification
- Led Full Kohler illumination results in vivid images and works well with delicate specimens
- The led light intensity indicator easily alerts the user to lighting settings
- New rackless mechanical stage built to last longer through heavy use
- Allows for interchangeable lighting sources based on user need
- Able to perform a wide variety contrast techniques
This upright compound microscope offers an impressive amount of features for flexibility and ease-of-use
The Panthera Classic is a great all-around microscope for the traditional microscope user. It offers modern Full Kohler LED illumination as well as classic halogen illumination, enabling users to choose the best illumination medium based on their immediate needs. Adding to the versatility of the Panthera C, is the availability of a wide variety of contrast techniques and a quintuple nosepiece, to give the user the power to produce their precisely desired image.
Other leading edge features include a rackless mechanical stage, infinity corrected plan achromatic objectives and an LED light intensity indicator on the nosepiece. All of these features, combined with microscope components of the highest quality, result in the perfect microscope for general routine use.
It includes modern Full Kohler LED illumination as well as halogen illumination, enabling users to choose the best illumination medium for their immediate needs. With a quintuple nosepiece plus a wide range of available contrast methods, the Panthera C is perfect for all kinds of observations. Other leading features include a USB camera power port and an LED light intensity indicator.