This mini vortexer offers immediate vortex shaking for a variety of tube sizes. A simple, touch start operation enables exceptional mixing performance with one handed operation.
- Made of durable ABS and silicone materials to resist most commonly used chemicals
- Rapid vortex action saves time and enables quick mixing of samples
- Low profile design and small footprint (only 4.3" wide) save valuable space on a bench top and in fume hoods
- Easy one handed touch start operation and shaking stops when the tube is lifted
- A low activation force helps prevent user fatigue on repetitive procedures
- Stable platform
- Quiet operation and low vibration
- Can be used with tubes ranging from 2 to 50 ml
Noise level: Full speed, unloaded-53 dB.
Certifications: CE, CB Scheme, and SGS (Canada and U.S.)
Ordering information: Three year warranty included.
Delivery information: Includes one mini vortexer, two silicon caps, one low voltage double insulated power adapter with four interchangeable plugs.