The unique layout of this workstation allows the instructor to see the students, fixtures and storage areas from the front of the classroom.
- 1" Solid epoxy resin surface
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Designed to be used by four students, all facing the instructor
- Finishing the workstation is rubber base molding and a durable chemical resistant UV finish
- Full cabinet doors with locks include adjustable shelves
- Includes a sink and two combination cold water/gas fixtures
- Two GFI protected AC duplex receptacles
The ForwardVision™ 4-student workstation allows four students to work at a single station while all are facing the teacher. The unique design leaves enough room to store four stools (not included) under the workstation. Sink units come with two combination cold water/gas fixtures. All the units come with two GFI electrical outlets, and ample storage. Choose from two models of cabinets: Door cabinet with two adjustable shelves or the door/drawer cabinet with one adjustable shelf and a drawer. The stations are finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. All doors and drawers lock.
Sink dimension: 12W×8L×6"D
Certifications: SEFA compliant and MAS certified green.