Keep your students' eyes safe with sanitized goggles.
- Goggle sanitizer cabinet for laboratory use
- Ultraviolet (UV) lamp for killing germs on goggles
- Tight fitting piano-style hinges for avoiding light leakage
- Made of heavy-gauge cold-rolled carbon (CRC) steel for durability, with white baked enamel finish for resistance to heat and corrosion
- Sanitizes up to 36 goggles at a time for efficiency
- Run time is 15 minutes
Uses a high-power UV lamp for generating ultraviolet light to kill germs on goggles. Tight-fitting piano-style hinges prevent UV light leakage and the cabinet includes an in-use indicator light for safety. The cabinet is made of heavy-gauge cold-rolled carbon (CRC) steel for durability and has a white baked enamel finish for resistance to heat and corrosion. The cabinet sanitizes up to 36 goggles at a time and can be installed to sit on flat surface or hang on a wall (mounting hardware included).
Packaging: New, improved packaging to keep the cabinet safe during shipment.
Caution: Use as directed. Caution required when using UV light.