The HOBO® MX2001 is the industry’s first water level data logger designed for convenient wireless setup and download from mobile devices via Bluetooth low energy.
- Wireless data offload to mobile devices using Bluetooth low energy
- Integrated barometric pressure sensor enables direct water level readout
- Several logging modes: normal, multi-rate logging and event-triggered burst-logging
- Available with stainless steel or titanium sensor ends
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included for the water pressure sensor
- Supports the following measurements: absolute pressure, barometric pressure, differential pressure, temperature, water level and water temperature
The logger dramatically simplifies and lowers the cost of field data collection by providing wireless access to high-accuracy water level and temperature measurements right from a mobile phone or tablet. The MX2001 logger consists of a top-end unit and a water level sensor which are sold as a set, plus a direct read cable to connect them (not included).
Ordering information: Direct read cable sold separately (required for use).