The HOBO MX2501 pH and Temperature Data Logger is designed for long-term monitoring of pH in estuaries, lakes, streams, rivers, and oceans.
- Guided pH calibration following on-screen prompts in HOBOmobile app
- Rugged PVC housing for deployment in both freshwater and saltwater environments
- Quick and easy data offload via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to iOS and Android devices
- Water detection system for longer battery life and less maintenance
- Potentiometric pH electrode with plastic body, gel electrolyte, and double cloth junction
- User-replaceable battery, pH electrode, and anti-biofouling copper guard
- Accuracy of ±0.10 pH units within ±10 °C of temperature at calibration
Leveraging Bluetooth Low Energy® (BLE) technology, the MX2501 pH Logger communicates wirelessly with the free HOBOmobile® app on iOS and Android devices making logger setup, calibration, and data offload quick and easy. A guided pH calibration process on the HOBOmobile app makes an otherwise complicated process easier to follow. This affordable and compact logger dramatically cuts the time and effort needed to collect field data, while also offering higher resolution data.