This hanging, human spinal column model provides an incredible amount of realism and detail for examining the human skeleton.
- Flexible hanging spinal column model
- Includes base and rod mount hanger
- Model can be freely rotated while mounted
- Realistic details, texture, and bony landmarks make this model ideal for educational and medical demonstration
- Model (not including mount) measures 16" (41 cm) long, and approximately 6" (15.25 cm) wide
- ½ natural size
This flexible, rod-mounted model can be rotated and easily examined. Includes pelvis and femur detail. This incredible model features realistic textures and bony landmarks, making it an excellent tool for students and medical demonstrations. Includes mounted rod and base, model features natural coloring and is 50% natural size.
The model, when mounted on the included base measures 20" (50.8 cm) tall. Base measures 7" (17.8 cm) long, 5.25" (13.3 cm) wide and 1" (2.5cm) tall. Model (without base) measures approximately 16" (41 cm) long and 6" (15 cm) wide.