Amber glass volumetric flask with polypropylene stopper is useful for protecting light sensitive reagents.
- Made of borosilicate 3.3 glass with single graduation mark
- Fitted with chemical resistant, interchangable polypropylene stopper
- Class A tolerance, as per DIN ISO 1042 standard
- Calibrated to contain low temperature gradient
- Can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
- Both flask and stopper are autoclavable
- Amber glass is useful for protecting light sensitive reagents
Volumetric flask made of high quality, heavy duty amber colored borosilicate 3.3 glass. The flask is calibrated to contain and boasts class A tolerance according to DIN ISO 1042 standards. Design features include a single graduation mark and white enamel printing. The flask is fitted with a chemically resistant, interchangeable polypropylene, and both the flask and stopper are autoclavable with superior chemical durability.
Eisco Labs borosilicate 3.3 glass exhibits a low temperature gradient and can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco glassware also has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point −515 °C | Annealing Point 565 °C | Softening Point 820 °C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind.
They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
Certifications: DIN ISO 1042.