Quality construction assures trouble-free operation and minimal down time.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54 to 76 mm
- Infinity corrected 4× (0.10 N.A.), 10× (0.25 N.A.), 40×R (0.65 N.A.) and 100×R oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives (only the 100×R objective is oil immersion)
- PLAN lenses - all are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives
- Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. This research level microscope also incorporates 3 W LED illumination and wide field 20 mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
Delivery information: Supplied with binocular or trinocular head.