The HOBOnet Wireless Temperature Sensor provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of air, soil, and water temperatures.
- Stainless–steel sensor tip
- Sensor and cable rated for immersion in water or soil up to 50 °C for up to 1 year
- 450 to 600 meter (1500 to 2000 feet) wireless range and up to five hops
- Up to 50 wireless sensors or 336 data channels per HOBO RX station
- Simple button–push to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard memory to ensure no data loss
- Powered by rechargeable AA batteries and built–in solar panel
Ordering information: A complete system requires at least one HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Station, a HOBOnet Wireless Manager, and a HOBOnet Wireless Sensor, OR one HOBO MicroRX Station (which has an integrated HOBOnet Wireless Manager) and a HOBOnet Wireless Sensor. HOBOnet Wireless Repeaters can be added to extend the range.