High quality bulb condenser for chemistry classrooms and laboratories.
- Made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- Ground, threaded cone for secure fit with other glassware
- Two tapered side arms for connecting tubing securely
- Superior chemical durability
- Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
Heat tolerances: Strain point 515 °C; annealing point 565 °C and softening point 820 °C
Eisco manufactures all LabGlass products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.