Universal low retention pipette tips repel liquid by creating a hydrophobic surface on the inside of the tip increasing your accuracy and data quality.
- Racked in the standard 96 tips/box for convenience and ease of use
- Options of sterile and filtered available
- Compatible with the widest range of pipettes
- Maximizes sample recovery with low binding resin and a fine point design
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the force required to attach and eject a tip
- Autoclavable at 15 psi, 122 °C for 15 minutes
These tips use a low retention resin that is up to ten times more hydrophobic than other polypropylene pipette tips, enabling viscous samples like protein and DNA solutions to dispense easily without collecting inside the tip.
Ordering information: The 25 ml and 50 ml tips require an adapter, which needs to be ordered separately.