This data logger measures and transmits temperature, relative humidity and light intensity data wirelessly.
- Bluetooth communication for wireless data offload
- 16-bit resolution for highly-accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New self-describing sensors with automatic configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual LCD-screen alarms notify you if sensor becomes unplugged or a reading exceeds set thresholds
Includes an external analog input to attach a variety of additional sensors.
This self-contained, bluetooth-enabled, wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device or Windows computer and Onset's free HOBOconnect app to access data, at any time, when within 100' of the logger. Configure the logger, read out data, view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files - with no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device or laptop.
Ordering information: Requires HOBOconnect® app and compatible mobile device or Windows computer. Add the MX gateway for remote access to your data in our cloud-based HOBOlink® software. For more information on required HOBOware® software (not included), contact your Avantor representative.