Highly reliable and user-friendly pH benchtop meter for standard laboratory applications.
- With multifunctional touch keypads, AB33PH makes measurement simple and fast within 3 steps
- The intelligent i-Steward monitors the condition of electrodes, ensuring the accuracy of the results
- Auto endpoint mode and auto buffer recognition makes calibration easy
- A 1000-item memory for pH measurements and calibration trail makes for efficient data documentation
- A user-friendly bench meter with an innovative design, including 6.5 in. large LCD display & adjustable stand-alone electrode holder
- Multiple connectivity capabilities include RS232 and USB interface
i-Steward Indicators include the pH electrode condition, 'Electrode Dirty/Broken', and reminder when meter needs recalibration. On-screen text prompts, menu-specific function keys and a multilanguage interface shown on a 6.5” large display. Three capacitive touch keys that change based upon use ensures the buttons are never clogged with sample residue. Most of the operation can be done within 3 steps. Auto-Stop holds a stable reading. Continuous shows changing readings, perform up to a 3-point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of 3 predefined buffer groups, selectable cell constant allows for use with 2- or 4-cell conductivity cells to measure from ultrapure water to sewage.
Adjustable TDS Factor - The factor that relates conductivity to total dissolved solids is based on the type of sample being measured. To have correct temperature compensation when measuring conductivity, the linear compensation coefficient adjusts by automatic temperature compensation. Selectable reference temperatures of 20 or 25 °C for temperature compensated conductivity readings. A 1000-item memory for measurements and calibration trail makes for efficient data documentation. Records are associated with date and time for good traceability. Standard RS232 and USB interface allows for connection to external devices such as a printer or computer for transfer and storage of data. A standalone adjustable electrode holder provides full flexibility for different types of electrodes
Certifications: • Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1 • Electromagnetic Safety: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, basic environments; FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A • Compliance Marks: CE, RCM • Others: WEEE, RoHS